The MSU Alumni Memorial Chapel stands peacefully amidst the melting snow. The Alumni Chapel, erected in 1952, serves as an interdenominational spiritual center on campus for all religions and faiths. Paid for entirely by the alumni of MSU, the Alumni Memorial Chapel was built to memorialize all Spartan men and women that served and died in the United States military forces during World War II. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
David Robinson, Infrastructure, Planning and Facilities training program developer, hosts refresher training on Facility Information Tools and Global Information Systems for IPF maintenance employees. Photo by Nick Schrader.
Student explorers check out the graffiti art under the Farm Lane Bridge. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
The T.B. Simon Power Plant stacks stand tall at dusk. The power plant provides energy to campus and helps make it possible for MSU to be a self-sufficient ‘island’ of power. Photo by Nick Schrader.
Presented by the Community Foundation, Lansing’s first Winterfest provided an opportunity for a selfie with a Sparty ice sculpture, one of 12 ice sculptures featured along the Lansing River trail. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics instructor John Gerlach observes his students in the lab. Along with following routine lab safety protocol, the class takes extra physical distancing precautions in accordance with MSU’s COVID-19 safety policies. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
Beaumont Tower inspires awe no matter the angle or perspective. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
Cook Hall’s rooftop peak offers the moon a resting point on a brisk evening. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.
Young Spartans play along the bank of the Red Cedar River. Check out the Together We Will website for the latest guidelines on visiting campus. Photo by Derrick L. Turner.