Wharton Center Update regarding COVID-19
Wharton Center continues to follow the latest information and directives regarding COVID-19. In response, the following Wharton Center events will not be taking place as scheduled:
- “Drum Tao 2020” – Friday, March 13 (including College Night)
- “Dog Man the Musical” – Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15
- Act One School Show – Monday, March 23
- “Of Equal Place: Isotopes in Motion” – Saturday, March 21
- Act One School Show – Thursday, March 19 and Friday, March 20
- “Royal Winnipeg Ballet: The Wizard of Oz” – Wednesday, March 25
- “The Klezmatics” – Thursday, March 26
- Please see the MSU Department of Theatre, College of Music and Lansing Symphony websites for the latest information on their scheduled performances.
At this time, all other performances are taking place as scheduled.
Those who have purchased tickets from Wharton Center to any of the above events will receive information regarding refunds or rescheduled dates within the next several days. The ticket office is working diligently to ensure this process runs as smoothly as possible.
The health and safety of all who visit and work at Wharton Center is our top priority. Wharton Center will continue to send updates as information is available.
If patrons have questions they should call the Ticket Office at 517.432.2000 or 1.800.WHARTON.
For the latest information from Michigan State University regarding COVID-19 visit https://msu.edu/coronavirus/