MSU scholars to lead flagship journal for International Literacy Association
Five literacy scholars from the MSU College of Education have been named incoming editors for The Reading Teacher, the flagship journal of the International Literacy Association, or ILA.
Each of the scholars — including early, mid and established career researchers — have made significant contributions to the field. They include:
- Tanya Wright, senior editor
- Patricia Edwards, co-editor
- Laura Tortorelli, associate editor
- Lucía Cárdenas Curiel, associate editor
- Shireen Al-Adeimi, associate editor
For more information, visit literacyworldwide.org.