To celebrate National Dip Anything in Chocolate Day, which is Sunday, Michigan State University’s Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center team has organized a Chocolate Challenge for Charity to raise funds for local charity End Violent Encounters, which is a safe place for victims of domestic violence.
The event will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center’s Auditorium. MSU team members, participants and guests are welcome.
The participants below have agreed to be covered in chocolate if a minimum of $100 is collected in their respective donation jar. And, at the end of the challenge, Kellogg Center will give all money raised to EVE of Lansing.
- Vennie Gore, vice president of auxiliary enterprises
- Rebecca Selesky, general manager, Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
- Marianne Bacon, operations manager, State Room Restaurant
- Kristina Reitler, director of sales, Spartan Hospitality Group
- Troy Walker, front office manager, Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
- Michael Clyne, executive chef, Spartan Hospitality Group
Donation jars have also been placed at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center front desk for the Chocolate Challenge participants.
Media are welcome to attend and should have credentials.