98th ANR Week takes place March 2-9
The 98th annual Agriculture and Natural Resources Week, hosted by the Michigan State University College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is slated for March 2-9.
The event attracts visitors from throughout the state. ANR Week, which takes place at the nation’s pioneer land-grant college, continues to be one of the largest events of its kind in the nation.
The event hosts more than 75 programs and annual association meetings, including:
• The Quiet Water Symposium
• “Grow the Change You Want to See in the World”
• Michigan Organic Reporting Session and Graduate Student Poster Contest
• Michigan State Rabbit Breeders Association Annual Convention and Show
• 84th Michigan State FFA Convention
• Michigan Farmers Market Association Conference
• Introductory Renewable Energy Seminars
• Michigan Gladiolus Conference
• Artisanal Cheesemakers Workshop
• “Spring into Birding”
The ANR Week Luncheon will recognize individuals for their excellence and support of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and feature presentations by MSU President Lou Anna K. Simon and Fred Poston, dean of the college.
View a complete listing of programs, conferences and educational opportunities online at www.anrweek.canr.msu.edu. Contact program coordinator Megghan Honke at (517) 353-3175, ext. 229, or email@example.com for more information.