MSU faculty experts are available to discuss a host of topics, from nuclear physics to food safety to climate change. You can search by name or by topic. To view an alphabetical list of experts, click here. If you need help finding an expert, call Media Communications at (517) 355-2281. MSU faculty members can register to be an expert here.
- Philip Pucillo
- Affirmative action and constitutional law and civil litigation in federal courts
- The U.S. Supreme Court Court has agreed to review the constitutionality of affirmative action in college admissions. Philip Pucillo can discuss the complex issues surrounding the debate.
- Tomas Hult
- Euro zone, euro, currency, global strategy, exporting, importing, marketing strategy, supply chain management and public policy
- Joan Howarth
- Same-sex marriage, gender law and constitutional law
- William Strampel
- Health care administration