MSU faculty experts are available to discuss a host of topics, from nuclear physics to food safety to climate change. You can search by name or by topic. To view an alphabetical list of experts, click here. If you need help finding an expert, call Media Communications at (517) 355-2281. MSU faculty members can register to be an expert here.
- Kimberly Fenn
- Sleep and memory and learning
- Getting five hours of sleep or less may actually hurt your memory the next day, according to a new study co-authored by Kimberly Fenn, an associate professor who runs the Sleep and Learning Lab in MSU's Department of Psychology.
- Tracey Covassin
- Athletics, Injuries and Concussions
- Matthew Pauly
- Eastern Europe, Russia and Ukraine
- Ed Rosick
- Integrative medicine, preventive medicine and general health care