2018-19 Executive Leadership Academy graduates
Michigan State University would like to recognize the recent graduates of the 2018-19 Executive Leadership Academy, or ELA, who have spent the last year working to enrich their leadership skills.
The goal of the ELA program is to deepen and enrich participants’ leadership skills and overall competencies to assist them in their current roles and to prepare them for future leadership opportunities.
Each fellow participated in a week-long feedback-rich leadership development program at the Center for Creative Leadership, or CCL, that focuses heavily on the assessment of an individual’s leadership style, including a fulsome 360 evaluation.
The year-long ELA experience at MSU further supports learning through monthly seminars designed to sustain and extend the CCL experience and facilitate goal achievement and self-reflection. Each seminar provides an opportunity to interact with executive leaders, network, collaborate, problem-solve and learn how the institution operates at its highest levels.
This year’s graduates include:
- Katherine Cook, director, Sponsored Programs Administration
- Mackenzie Fritz, associate director, REHS Central Administration
- Angela Knauf, IT assistant director, Information and Technology Services
- Rekha Khetarpal, financial analyst, University Services
- Samantha Lake, assistant director, Solution Center, Human Resources
- Stacy Nurenberg, service manager, Infrastructure Planning and Facilities
- Jeff Rayis, director, Treasury and Financial Management
- Mike Zeig, chief of staff, President's Office
Learn more here, under Executive Leadership Academy.