MSURx brings thought-provoking and inspirational talks
This year marks the fourth annual MSURx, a series of thought-provoking talks hosted by the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine on Friday, Oct. 20.
The event will showcase medical students, alumni, faculty, researchers and community supporters and will take place at the Secchia Center in Grand Rapids from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Much like the national TEDx program, the talks are designed to inspire those in attendance on a variety of topics and will also be livestreamed.
MSURx speakers and topics include:
- Michael Brown – A Curious Career Built on the Scholarship of Integration
- Christopher Contag – I’ll Never Stop Exploring
- Asgi Fazleabas – The Miracle and Mystery of Life’s Earliest Dialogue
- Jack Lipton – On Selfishness and Service
- Jeff MacKeigan – A Bold Guess into Cancer’s Complexity
- Jodi Mitchell – I Don’t Know…(Yet)
- Monica Pomaville – Reach Out
- Richard Sadler – Discovering a Pathway from Grief to Serve My Hometown
- Howard Schubiner – The Reign of Pain
For more information, visit the College of Human Medicine website.