2017-18 Homecoming Court applications now being accepted
Applications for the 2017-18 MSU Homecoming Court are now being accepted.
MSU departments, units and organizations are encouraged to recommend students who best represent the diversity and richness of the Spartan experience and who will serve as exceptional role models and Spartan ambassadors during the summer and fall of 2017 and the spring of 2018.
The Homecoming Court will not exceed 10 people. Alternates will be chosen but not announced unless a court member cannot fulfill his or her obligations. The Homecoming Court selection committee, made of students, faculty, staff and alumni/community leaders, is looking for current MSU juniors or seniors.
Being selected to represent MSU on the 2017-18 Homecoming Court is considered one of the highest honors for MSU seniors.
Requirements of Homecoming Court ambassadors:
- Must be a full-time MSU undergraduate student who will have completed at least 90 credits (senior status) by Aug. 24, 2017
- Must have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Must have a letter of recommendation from a member of the MSU community
The Homecoming Court application packet is available online. All materials must be completed and submitted by 5 p.m. on March 14. Late materials will not be considered. The application process includes the following:
- Complete the online application listed above
- Upload a resume, letter of recommendation and written response to the online database listed above