Enjoy holiday high teas and dining at the Kellogg Manor House
Visit the W.K. Kellogg Manor House this holiday season for a tea or seasonal meal.
Each high tea at the Manor House has a different theme and menu, and will include a light meal and a tour of the house. All six teas will be held from 3 to 5 p.m.
· Mrs. Claus Tea, Dec. 4
· Holiday Spice Tea, Dec. 6
· Poinsettia Tea, Dec. 7
· Mistletoe Tea, Dec. 11
· Holly and Ivy Tea, Dec. 13
· Dickens Tea, Dec. 14
Holiday meals at the Manor House include dinners and brunch.
· Holiday Lunch, Dec. 8, 12 – 1:30 p.m.
· Winter Wonderland Dinner, Dec. 9, 6:30 – 9 p.m.
· Holiday Lunch, Dec. 15, 12 – 1:30 p.m.
· Comfort and Joy Dinner, Dec. 16, 6:30 – 9 p.m.
· Holiday Brunch, Dec. 18, seatings starting at 10:15 a.m. and ending at 1:30 p.m.
Pricing information and menus for each event are available at http://kbs.msu.edu/events/. All events will be held in the W.K. Kellogg Manor House in Hickory Corners. Reservations are required for all Manor House holiday events. To learn more, visit conference.kbs.msu.edu, call 269-671-2400 or email email@example.com.