MSU leaders tour Michigan to get resident input
MSU leaders are embarking on a “What’s Now? What’s Next?” tour of Michigan to ask residents about what the university’s future priorities should be.
Participating faculty members include Dean of the MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Fred Poston, MSU Extension Director Tom Coon, AgBioResearch Director Doug Buhler and Kelly Millenbah, associate dean for academic and student affairs for the CANR.
“We know that people feel very passionately about this institution, and we want to make sure that our priorities line up with the real needs of the people we serve,” Poston added. “That is what the land-grant philosophy is all about.”
“What’s Now? What’s Next?” sessions are scheduled at the following locations throughout the state:
• 4-6 p.m. on Nov. 4, Ramada Inn, Peninsula East Room, Marquette.
• 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Nov. 5, Lake Superior State University, Cisler Center, Sault Ste. Marie.
• 10 a.m.-noon on Nov. 19, Extension Tollgate Education Conference Center, Novi.
• 4-6 p.m. on Nov. 19, Rogers Reserve, Jackson.
• 9-11 a.m. on Dec. 18, Allegan County Human Services Building, Allegan.
• 4-6 p.m. on Dec. 18, W.K. Kellogg Biological Station, Hickory Corners.
Registration for “What’s Now? What’s Next?” sessions is requested but not required. Light refreshments will be served. Registration can be completed here.