MSU Board of Trustees to
meet June 21
The Michigan State University Board of Trustees will meet at 9:30 a.m. Friday in the Board Room of the Hannah Administration Building.
Following are several items the board will consider.
- Adoption of the 2013-14 budget development guidelines and the 2014-15 preliminary general fund budget guidelines.
- Authorization to proceed on additions to the north end of Spartan Stadium. This work includes new locker rooms, media rooms, restrooms and concessions.
- Authorization to proceed on improvements to the Munn Ice Arena, including new heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Authorization to proceed on several renovation projects at the former Michigan State Police Post.
- Acceptance of a gift of 2.25 acres of land located in Delton Township near the Kellogg Biological Station.
In addition, the board will receive reports from the president and board chairman; the gifts, grants and contracts report; and consider a number of personnel actions.
For additional information on the board, visit http://trustees.msu.edu/.